What's in My Bag with Jeannie Vincent of Beauty Mystic
I met Jeannie Vincent of Beauty Mystic last year at an event at Hauswitch. I was immediately struck by her kind, calming nature and her willingness to connect in an organic sense. Jeannie hooked me up with a workshop at Follain in Boston, which ended up being one of my favorite experiences with teaching to date.
This summer, Jeannie is on my home island of Nantucket, providing islanders with her wisdom and top notch skin care products. Needless to say, I've been living vicariously through Jeannie's wonderful pictures of Nantucket for the past few weeks and loving each and every one of them.
Jeannie has incredible taste in skincare products and since I feel like that's something we all need, I had a feeling that she would put together an excellent What's in My Bag segment. And I wasn't wrong. Enjoy!
- my bag, from Flock Boston (@flock_boston)
- a little “shine bright” pin that I found on the ground right after a makeup appointment. it’s broken but perfectly fine to carry around.
- rose quartz for peace
- tree agate for grounding
- Kosås lipstick in Thrillest (a warm, poppy red)
- Olio e Osso balm no. 3, a sheer crimson that I use religiously on lips and cheeks. only 4 ingredients + color
- a new hand cream I’ve been loving from Lano
- a personalized mirror that my mom had made for my 30th birthday a few years back
- a custom face mist, made by me, which is a blend of organic rose hydrosol, rosehip seed oil, carrot seed oil, and a couple essential oils (right now, rose and neroli)
- my ultimate desert island product, combat-ready balm from Skincando. It’s an all purpose healing salve that works on literally everything - bug bites, blemishes, cuts, scrapes, eczema, burns. You name it! Plus it has black spruce and smells amazing.
Jeannie Vincent has been a makeup artist for 15 years. She recently completed her esthetics program and she specializes in clean beauty. Jeannie believes self-love is the key to glow through what you go through. She started her company Beauty Mystic in the fall of 2017 as a way to merge her love for all things beauty and the metaphysical.
All photos belong to Jeannie Vincent